- a monkey stealing your groceries as you walk down the street.
- a person buying a shirt in a thrift store and finding thousands of dollars in the pocket.
- a bride learning that her in-laws want $25,000 before her wedding can go on.
Nội dung này chỉ hiển thị với thành viên VIP. (Nhấn vào đây để nâng cấp lên VIP). Nếu đã có tài khoản VIP, xin vui lòng đăng nhập ở bên dưới gốc phải.
Easy True Stories, Second Edition, by Sandra Heyer, is a companion book toAll New Easy True Stories, which is at the same level but features all new stories and exercises. These two parallel readers give students the option of lingering at the low-beginning level. They can go back and forth betweenEasy True Stories and All New Easy True Stories, or they can complete first one book and then the other. Or teachers can useEasy True Stories one semester and All New Easy True Stories the next. That way, students who stay in a low-beginning class when their classmates move on to the next level can essentially repeat the class but with all new material. Combined, the two books offer 40 stories, giving teachers multiple opportunities to incorporate reading into their thematically-based instructional units.
- First, students look at a series of 9 pictures while the teacher tells the story. This pre-reading step gives students a global understanding of the story before they read.
- Next, students read the story.
- Finally, students complete exercises following each story to develop basic reading skills as well as build pronunciation, spelling, and vocabulary proficiency.
- An expanded To the Teacher section gives additional teacher support with step-by-step phonics lessons, plus strategies for making the readings more interactive.